- HOW TO RESET THE “Do you want to open or save this file?”
From within the control panel, select "Folder Options"
Select the file type in question on the "File Types" tab and then click the "Advanced" button
(Advanced tab dialog)
Important: Make sure to check "Confirm open after download" (You will receive the windows dialog box confirming an “Open” or “Save” option in the SmartRoom system when clicking “XLS” (excel) or “DOC” (word) files.
When I print the document index some lines are cropped out. Why?
Printing the Document Index can be done following these steps:
- From SmartRoom Site, click View By Index menu.
- Click Expand All Button.
- Click Print Index Button.
If some text or lines are not displayed at the bottom of the page once the index is printed, try adjusting the page margins using your browser settings.
For Internet Explorer
- On the browser menu, choose File>Page Setup.
- From the Margins section set the settings(top, bottom) to at least 0.5 or smaller.