How do I upload files to SmartRoom?
- If you are a SmartRoom Manager or have been given upload rights by SmartRoom Management, you can upload folders and files to SmartRoom by:
- Drag and drop the files and/or folders from you desktop directly to the location you need them to appear in the SmartRoom.
- Set up SmartRoom’s SmartSync feature which will allow for bi-lateral syncing between the selected folder on your desktop and the selected folder (s) in your SmartRoom (for SmartRoom Managers only).
- To set up SmartSync click the SmartSync tab on the left side User menu.
- Download the SmartSync Installer.
- Before syncing the SmartRoom, create a folder on your c-drive
- Open the Blue SmartSync icon on your computer and select “Add New Link”.
- On the dropdown select the SmartRoom you want to sync (if you are a SmartRoom Manger in more than one SmartRoom).
- Select the folder and local path You’ll see a replication of the folder structure > choose the folder and local path (where you created the foler in step 3)
- Select “Sync”
Have more questions? Submit a request