- If you have been given save access by the SmartRoom Management team, hover over the folder of file name you want to save.
- Click on the 3 horizontal lines icon and select “Add to Save Queue”
- Click on the Save Queue tab on the left side User Menu
- Here you can either select “Finalize All” or select only the files you want to save at this time (and select “Finalize Selected”).
- The files will save down in a zip file. At this step if needed you can name and/or password protect the zip file
- Select Finalize Queue
- You will receive an email once the zip has been processed containing a link to the SmartRoom bringing you to the “Available Downloads” tab.
- Select the blue download icon.
Have more questions? Submit a request